Thursday, July 15, 2010

I wish to grow with the society

With outgoing personality and strong humor sense,good language ability,can read ,write and speak business English fluently. I am outgoing, patient, friendly, initiative, good team-worker .I belive my experience and high personal quality can shoulder your company`s duty.
I like to read , play sports and cook.Nowadays thechi hair straightener society is growing so fastly,I always keep studying,such as the knowledge about the global business , purchasing management, the logistic ,marketing and sale.etc I wish to grow with the society.
Career Objective:chi flat iron
Purchasing,Sale,Marketing ,and Consultant all is my favored positionBe working at automotive engine and components field for 5 years. Be familiar with electrically controlled engine sales&applications.cheap nike shoes
Have a team spirit favoring exchanges and cooperation with others.
With CET-6 grade and fluent English speaking, be able to skillfully read English technical documents; Computercheap wedding gowns with NCRE-2 be fluent in AutoCAD, Pro / E and other mechanical design software and office software.nike shoes
Hardworking, can often go on errands
Have a drive license B1 a process of self-discovery
face to face with ourselves
only the world